Welcome to the Shorter documentation.
Shorter Finance is a 100% on-chain infrastructure from IPI Labs. It comprises venues for 2,000+ altcoin single-sided farming and customized derivatives trading, bringing margin trading and physical delivery to the blockchain landscape with the ethos of open source.
Some of Shorter’s prominent features:
- Full-fledged token pools
- Direct lending pattern
- Flexible position holding duration
- Constant liquidity driven by AMM
- Protect traders away from dramatic spikes
- Physical delivery of cross-chain assets
- Transparent position lifecycle management
- Negative trading slippage reduction
- 0% debt auction bidding fees
- Autonomous on-chain debt collection and liquidation
- Pools: It originally focused on unstable tokens which users could deposit and underneath the assets are shifted between markets depending on which offers the highest yield.
- Trading Hub: Core ingredient for handling synergies between the users and positions, some functions of which we will outline in this document.
- Position: Managed by Trading Hub and Auction Hall. Its lifecycle shifts in obedience to the prescribed rigorous rules before.
- Auction Hall: A venue built on contractual logic supporting the debt bidding and recovering activities.
- Committee: Similar to committees in real but even more decentralized.
- Farming: This can be of notable assistance to help users care more about their earnings, either interaction with smart contracts or getting involved in activities.
- strToken: The staking proof token distributed by Pools.
- Vault: It gives far more opportunities for arbitrage rulers to bid on Legacy assets through a set of open interfaces.
- Treasury: This is a catch-all for protocol revenue.
To get the most out of Shorter, start by reviewing these introductory topics below: